I don’t know if it’s my shopping withdrawal from my months abroad or if everything for this fall is simply perfect. I swear every time I turn around I find just the piece I was looking for, which has led to some serious shopping over the past couple weeks. I am going to have to impose a shopping ban ASAP. But for now I thought I should share my fabulous fall finds!
1) THIS jacket is everything!
2) These patent leather menswear inspire loafers at Zara for just $39.90!
3) The perfect floppy wool hat (X2 – burgundy and mix black)
6) Another puffer vest in burgundy (anybody else excited that this color is going to be big for fall?)
7) A great navy and white striped shirt, because you can never have enough!
Still on my list:
1) A shapely black coat
2) Knee-high socks (to pair with my loafers)