2) Sip a Fresh-Squeezed Lemon and Orange Granita
The best are at the stand just as you exit the funicular coming up to the main town of Capri.
3) Stroll the Gardens of Augustus
4) Take the chairlift from Piazza Vittoria in Anacapri to Monte Solaro
The chairlift is a fun experience and gives you breathtaking views of the entire island.
5) Eat Spaghetti Alle Vongole at Da Goia
Describing the seafood at Da Goia as fresh is an understatement!
6) Soak in the Sun (for free!) in the Marina Piccola
Capri is a giant rock in the ocean, so if you are looking for long sandy beaches you will be disappointed. The water, however, is the most gorgeous shades of blue and green, and is crystal clear. If you don’t want to pay 20 euros, I highly recommend the small, but stunning, free beach in Marina Piccola. And bonus, if you eat at Da Goia you can use their lounge chairs and facilities for free.
7) Taste Limoncello (and/or Lemon Chocolate)
Lemons and citrons are famous in this area for a reason, they are amazing. Eat as many lemon flavored food and drink as possible while in the Amalfi Coast!
8) Hike up to the Villa Jovis
Warning, it is a very long hike, but the incredible view and 2,000-year-old Roman Ruins are worth it!
Dream Shop Along Via Camerelle
Capri is a very stylish and expensive place. It is fun to stroll this fancy shopping street and admire all of the beautiful people.
10) Take in the View From the top of Via Krupp
Via Krupp is a long winding road that leads to Marina Piccola. It has one of the best views of the famous Capri rocks, the “Faraglioni” (pictured in the first photo).