1) Rent a Beach Chair and Enjoy the Amazing View
Beach chairs are inexpensive and you cannot beat that view!
2) Buy Custom Leather Sandals
Hand-crafted sandals are an Amalfi Coast specialty. I think you get the most for your money in Positano. But the hardest part is picking just one pair!
3) Eat Fresh Strawberries with Ice-Cold Mini Proseccos
I like to stock up on ice cold mini bottles of prosecco and fresh strawberries from the nearby panini shop to enjoy while reading a good book on the beach. It’s a cheap and sweet treat.
4) Stroll to the Top of the Town
It is the amazing elevations that make Positano so gorgeous. Make sure you admire the stunning views from every angle – above and below.
5) Paddle Board (or rent a boat)
You can easily rent paddle boards, kayaks, or small speed boats on the beach. Renting something on the water lets you explore the extended coastline and even cliff jump if you’re daring.
6) Visit the Emerald Grotto
Off the coast of Positano is the gorgeous Emerald Grotto. Just as beautiful as the Blue Grotto but less touristy and crowded.
7) Shop and Stroll Along Via dei Mulini
8) Picnic on the Beach with an Amazing Panino from Vini é Panini
Made-to-order and delicious, Vini & Panini makes the best sandwiches, which are perfect to eat on the beach. It is also my one-stop-shop for fresh fruit and prosecco.
9) Sip on a Fresh Lemon Granita
10) Visit the Beautiful Church, Santa Maria Assunta